Your First Visit
Our goal from the very first visit is to identify what your dental needs and desires are, and together determine the best way to address those for each individual.
Your initial dental appointment will usually consist of a consultation and review of your treatment options. Usually, cosmetic or emergency dental treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable, but we can always take them in our office.
- Information regarding your medical history.
- A list of prescribed and over-the-counter medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary information or insurance card. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (e.g., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.), or if you are currently taking any medication (e.g., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
After Care Forms
- After Care - Scaling & Root Planing
- After Care - Arestin Treatment
- After Care - Tooth Extraction
- After Care - Gingival Graft
- After Care - Crown Lenghtening
- After Care - Implant Placement
- After Care - Scaling and Curettage
- After Care - Teeth Whitening
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment. Payment is due for services rendered at the time those services are provided unless you have made other arrangements with us in advance. We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. If you have any questions about financing or payment, please ask us!
Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain optimal dental care. We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect your insurance payment within that time frame. Any remaining balance after your insurance has been paid is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan but this must be done prior to the actual procedure.
Our goal is to help you to achieve and maintain optimal dental care. Our staff if highly trained and will work with your insurance company to maximize your dental insurance benefits. The benefits you will receive are based on the terms of the contract that were negotiated between your employer and the insurance company, not the dental office. Unfortunately, some of the services that you may need—or want—will not be covered by your dental insurance.
As a courtesy, we will file insurance claims to insurance companies for you in order to receive reimbursement. All patients are expected to pay their estimated portion on the day treatment is received. Since all insurance plans differ in coverage, deductible, and Usual and Customary Rates (UCR), we can only estimate what your insurance company will pay. If there is any balance or credit remaining after your insurance company pays, then you will be billed or credited the difference. If you have any questions concerning our office financial policy, please call or email us. We would be happy to answer your questions.
We take pride in the level of dental care we provide for you and your family. Our goal is to help correct your dental problems, and also to provide you with the education to help prevent future dental problems. This will save you time and money in the long term. Maintaining a proper oral health care regimen—such as daily brushing and flossing, and regular professional care including examination, dental cleanings (prophylaxis), X-rays, and preventive treatments—will help ensure the long-term success of your dental treatment.
Our team works with each patient individually to develop a personalized treatment plan, including recommendations of products for you to use to maintain a healthy smile. We will also inform you of how often you should have re-care visits. Depending on the individual condition, these visits may be every three, four or six months apart.
By following the above steps to maintaining a proper oral hygiene regimen, you can help us preserve your teeth for a lifetime.